Customer Service Specialist (Work @ Home)
A Work at Home Customer Service Specialist will provide a unique customer service experience through multiple channels of communication (i.e. phone, chat, and e-mail). Responsibilities include ensuring a personalized customer interaction, while ensuring resolve, resulting in customer satisfaction. Most customer contacts are service and product related; very few contacts will involve placing orders for our customers.
Shift: Evening work schedules – which will include one weekend shift. Training classes beginning at the end of July through October!
In order to be considered for this position you must include an updated resume.
- Personalize and relate to the customer in a way that signifies their importance as an individual.
- Simultaneously navigate multiple software applications and technologies to service customers.
- Resolve customer service inquiries, such as assisting customers with exchanges and replacement orders, process customer financial adjustments, order tracking and locating merchandise.
- Provide customers with critical product information that ensures the proper fit and customer satisfaction.
- Suggest alternative items to customer for unavailable merchandise.
- Follow through on customer commitments in a timely manner; exceeding customer expectations, with a strong sense of ownership.
- Deliver productivity through the efficient use of time and a commitment to strong results.
- Accurately assess situations through customer queues to properly resolve their needs.
- Utilize standard practices and processes, continuously looking for areas of improvement and communicating suggestions to leadership as appropriate.
- Accountable to meet service level standards.
- 6 months experience in retail sales preferred.
- Excellent telephone and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to score successfully on a two skills assessments.
- Successfully complete required online training class.
- Ability to work a set schedule, with required overtime as business needs.
- Ability to manage own performance and work independently.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency.
- Demonstrated conflict management skills and the ability to maintain a positive and professional composure.
- Ability to work unplanned hours, possible overtime, during peak hours and severe weather.
- Understanding of computer systems, with the ability to troubleshoot technical issues with minimal assistance.
- Able to provide a secure and distraction free work environment.
- Must be able to provide compatible computer equipment and internet service.
Minimum Computer Specifications:
- Windows 7 – 64 bit Compatible PC (Mac not supported)
- 2GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent
- 4Gb of RAM
- Keyboard (Ergonomic preferred)
- Sound capabilities
- Headset/Microphone combination required -Inline mute button preferred
- Monitor: Dual screens required (minimum 19 inch screen)
- Wired Internet (No Wi-Fi / No Satellite Internet)
- Internet Service provider
- Minimum 15Mb/s Download (Greater preferred)
- Minimum 2Mb/s Upload (Greater preferred)
We’ve got you covered…
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, vision and dental coverage, a fabulous merchandise discount, an employer-matched 401(k) plan, a profit-sharing plan and much more.
Apply for the position by clicking here.