Part Time Work at Home Customer Care Coordinator – Evening hours
As a Customer Care Specialist, you will maximize customer satisfaction for our HHonors Members by responding to incoming telephone calls , from members pertaining to their accounts, promotional mailings and statements, point accruals, redemption and other aspects of the HHonors program. You will be given the tools to consistently provide top notch service and assist in reservation sales as needed.
In addition you will:
- Respond to member requests in a friendly manner and follow up to ensure 100% satisfaction
- Performs data entry by enrolling new members and posting missing stays to member’s account
- Issue rewards and reissues membership materials upon request
- Contact individual properties, when appropriate, to address matters relating to member’s accounts while improving the program’s effectiveness by providing effective communication and feedback
- Participates in special projects or programs as assigned
- Actively participate in recurrent training and employee feedback sessions, including providing unsolicited feedback to offer suggestions for improving the customer experience.
- Continuously increase knowledge about all on-going Hilton promotions by using the promotion database
Additional Information :
You will earn an hourly rate of pay of $11.00 per hour. You must be available to attend our mandatory, paid Orientation on September 3rd from 9:00am to 4:00pm if selected.
What are we looking for?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a customer focused role
- Minimum 6 months experience working in a performance driven role where you had specific metrics/goals
- Excellent communication and active listening skills, including the ability to speak, read and write fluently in English
- Advanced technical skills computer skills, including ability to easily navigate multiple screens, talk and type at the same time, and troubleshoot basic computer issues.Preferred Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in the hospitality or travel industryRequired Job Schedule Requirements:
- In this work at home position you will need to be available to work 20 to 29 hours per week in a flexible schedule consisting mostly of evening hours. Schedules will include weekend hours and some holidays.
- You must be available for our 7 week training program held onsite at our Carrollton TX location; Monday through Friday for the first four weeks. The last 3 weeks may include Saturdays. Training begins September 8th, 2014. Training hours are 6:00 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.Required Technical Job Requirements:
- You must have a dedicated land line or digital line phone line through an internet provider by the 1st week of training (cellular phones, or VoIP phones are not acceptable)
- Intel x86 compatible personal computer with CD burning capability and sound card, and a minimum of 512mb Ram memory, and a compatible monitor, keyboard and mouse.
- High speed wired internet connection (wireless is not acceptable)
- Home office free from background noise and distractions
Visit Double Tree Hotel to learn more.