WORK FROM HOME AT THE VIRTUAL CONTACT CENTER
**Currently hiring for part time evening shifts and limited full time evening shifts**
In order to be considered for this position you must live in one of the following states: Arizona, Kentucky,Texas, West Virginia,Delaware, Florida,Georgia, Kansas,North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia.
Who We Are
Since 1994, Amazon has evolved from a single retail website to become a global development platform as well as an e-commerce and publishing partner. Innovation is in our DNA, and we constantly seek out the world’s brightest technology minds to research and develop new solutions to improve the lives of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world. Because that’s what being Earth’s most customer-centric company is all about, and it’s still Day One at Amazon.
This is a Seasonal Work From Home Customer Service Associate position. The ideal Seasonal Work from Home Amazonian is internet savvy and has technical aptitude when it comes to online tools and research. You will think outside the box, solve problems, answer questions, and resolve concerns presented by our Amazon customers. Our customers contact us primarily by phone and we hope you can help us deliver customer obsessed results.
This is an hourly position, pay rate nation wide is $10.00 per hour and you will have a bonus opportunity, an employee discount, and dedicated resources to support your ongoing growth and development.
Seasonal employees may remain with Amazon in a temporary capacity for up to six months, depending on business need. There may be opportunities for regular long term employment.
Hours for all staff increase substantially during our peak season (Thanksgiving through mid-January). A few weeks before and after December 25 is our busiest time.
Our Virtual Contact Center is open from 3AM – Midnight Pacific Time. Schedule flexibility is required and expected, as available shifts include days, afternoons, and evenings, typically one or both weekend days, and occasional overtime. If you’re a student or in the military, we’ll do our best to work around your school/military schedule.
- Your address must be in one of the states we are currently hiring. Any applicants with home addresses outside of hiring states will not be considered.
- A home computer with high speed internet (5MB/second or higher download speed), Webcam, Windows 7 or 8 (we do not support tablets, Macs or Linux for this role), 64-bit Operating system, Windows Auto Update, analog phone line for work only and a dedicated, distraction free home workspace
- High School Diploma
- Technical acumen: familiar with various operating systems, hot keys, web cams, chat, email and the internet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training (this schedule may be different from your production schedule upon hiring)
A Ability to complete I9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Ability to take any shift Sunday through Saturday from 3:00am to Midnight Pacific Time zone
The link as of writing of this post is here. Let me know if it has expired.
I also found this link to apply.