I am finally getting around to checking out the shows that have been cancelled for the upcoming 2011 Fall Season.
Going through the list, the television shows that have been canceled that I am really going to miss are Brothers & Sisters, The Closer, Hellcats, My Life on the D-List, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Life Unexpected, Raising Hope, and Tyler Perry’s House of Payne. And, of course, the veneralbe shows One Life to Live, Smallville, and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
It is sad how many of those shows that I have never even heard of that are already being cancelled.
What I hate, though, is when a show is cancelled without an adequate wrap-up. I loathe the there one minute, gone the next method of television that is the modern way. At least do the smathering a fans a favor and allow them to say good-bye.
Somebody pass that on to the television networks executives, ok?
Read the entire list here.
Meanwhile, what shows will you miss? And what shows wouldn’t you have minded hitting the chopping block.
Achoo – Nikita – Achoo! Lol.
- ‘Oprah’ Going, ‘America’s Most Wanted’ Gone: Which Canceled TV Show Are You Most Bummed About? (foxnews.com)
- The Scruff’s Long Awaited, Exhaustive Round Up Of All Your Favorite Network Shows That Got Shit-canned. (thescruff.wordpress.com)
- CW: If Another Show Gets Cancelled, It’ll Be ‘Hellcats’ (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Is Law and Order Criminal Intent returning to NBC on Mondays (wiki.answers.com)
- The CW Renews ‘One Tree Hill,’ ‘Nikita,’ Cancels ‘Hellcats’ (tvsquad.com)
- ‘Law & Order: Criminal Intent’ Season 10 Premiere Grabs Big Ratings (tvsquad.com)
- Tyler Perry’s ‘House Of Payne’ Cancelled By TBS (tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com)
- Tyler Perry’s House Of Payne Passes Cosby Show (hustleknockin.com)