I am officially throwing my hat in the ring on the Andy vs Michael debate on The Office.
And I am officially a fan of Andy.
Andy has all of the charm of Michael without much of the naricissism.
In other words, he is a boss (if I ever have another boss) for who I can work.
Andy wants all of his employees to succeed and not just as a reflection of himself…but for themselves.
A plus for any boss in any office.
Which do you prefer: Andy or Michael?
- The Office: How Andy Bernard Got the Job and What’s Next for Dunder Mifflin’s New Manager (omg.yahoo.com)
- The Office episode review: ‘The Incentive’ (examiner.com)
- ‘The Office’: How’s new boss Andy Bernard doing? (popwatch.ew.com)
- Ed Helms comes into his own as new boss of “The Office” (omg.yahoo.com)
- ‘The Office’: Like the new boss? (popwatch.ew.com)
- Ed Helms Is New ‘Office’ Boss: Do You Like Scranton’s New Branch Manager? (moviesblog.mtv.com)