I only recommend companies that I know for a fact that actually pays because they have actually have paid me so I am heartily recommending PaidViewPoint.
Paidviewpoint is one of my favorite survey companies not because it pays a whole lot but because the surveys tend to be really short.
Plus, for everyone who joins Paidviewpoint using my referral link, I can earn up to $25 as every time you cash out, I get 20% of every biz survey reward.
- Surveys are short (usually less than a minute)
- Can be done while watching television
- Can be done via smartphone
- The longest survey that I took was less than 10 minutes
- Website is well-designed and interactive
- Surveys can be repetitive
- Cashout is $15 and at $.10/day it can take at least 150 days to reach it.
- It is a pain in the rear to change your email or cell phone number
I have been a member since November 18, 2011 but my lifetime earnings are only $34.18 as I haven’t exactly been diligent in completing my surveys.
In contrast, I have been (slightly) more attentive lately and my year-to-date earnings are already $4.98.
Paidviewpoint pays via Paypal and my last cashout ($15.63) was just July 17, 2015 and my earnings are already back up to $1.40.
One of your goals as a participant is to reach a trait score of 9000 – 10000 which will place you at the top 20% of participants and means that you actually earn more per survey.
The only way to increase your trait score is to keep taking the surveys daily.
So, yep, I am giving PaidViewPoint my stamp of approval as a quick, easy way to earn money from home.
You want get rich but you will earn a few dollars for just a few minutes of your time everyday.
I am always looking for other ways to make money from home that do not involve a lot of time for very little reward so feel free to leave any recommendations in the comments (with your referral link!!), and I will be sure to give them a try.