I volunteered to be the guinea pig for the manicure process called Shellac.
First of all, I had a heck of a time finding a place that does shallac nails.
All in all, I found two places within walking distance that do shellac manicures (I am, unfortunately, sans personal transportation right now.)
Although I really wanted to go to the spa, I let my wallet do the talking and went to the place that was $10 cheaper.
Ok, all of this happened on Sunday, so my photo is actually several days old…
Just like with acrylics, I can already see where my nails are growing.
In the end though, I think that I am too shallow for the current shellac methods.
If I am paying $35 a pop, I want my nails to have some fancy designs, glitters, and pop!
This one color is just not gonna do.
That’s why my friend nicknamed me Sparkle after all…Lol.
- We Try Out CND’s New Shellac Manicure (bellasugar.com)
- BellaSugar Tries Out the CND Shellac Manicure (bellasugar.com)
- Shellac Plans to Give More Long-Wear Colors in 2011 (bellasugar.com)
- Shellac nails at home (goerieblogs.com)
- Shellac Manicure: An Honest Opinion (prettyshinysparkly.com)
- Shellac Day 6 (shanny.wordpress.com)
- Before You Get That Gel Manicure . . . (bellasugar.com)
- Mani-Pedi Package at Fifi International Nail Salon. Shellac-Manicure Option Also Available (Up to 62% Off). (bxcheapskate.com)
- Pros and Cons of Shellac and LED Gel Manicures (agirlsgottaspa.com)
- CND Shellac Manicure review (brideinwhite.wordpress.com)
- Shellac…the end (shanny.wordpress.com)
- Shellac Manicures – Worth The Hype? (self.com)