I’ve picked up a habit.
A real bad habit.
Since I leave the television on when I am on the computer, I have become addicted to the Real Housewives series.
Before, this show was just so easy to ignore.
But, I’ve been drawn into the cattiness of it all.
I have learned one thing from watching these shows, however.
Rich people are just poor people with more money! LMAO.
- The “Real Housewives” Who Bravo Evicted (thefrisky.com)
- Attention TV Producers: We Don’t Need Any More Housewives [Really Really Dumb] (jezebel.com)
- Why Teens Love Real Housewives (thedailybeast.com)
- Real Housewives of O.C.’s Tamra Barney Dishes on Her New Guy (omg.yahoo.com)
- “Camille Grammar Is Definitely Off Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills” and related posts (anythinghollywood.com)
- Looking Back On My Experience As An Intern At The Gloss (thegloss.com)
- Camille Grammer Leaving Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? (seattlepi.com)
- Camille Grammer Not Returning to ‘Real Housewives of Beverly Hills’? (gossipcop.com)
- Our Dreams Have Come True! Real Housewives’ NeNe And The Silver Fox TOGETHER! (perezhilton.com)