I have been inspired by a couple of blogs that I read this week to set up monthly goals for myself.
And not just financial goals either but personal goals as well.
But the scary part of it all is that I am going to post all of the goals here and we’ll see how well I did this time next month.
Ok, let’s get started.
Money in goals:
1 hour/day Mturk
2 hours/day Leapforce
This should make my monthly guaranteed income $900/month.
Then I will spend 4 hours/day blogging.
Hopefully my work on blogging will cap my month off with $1000 income or more.
My blogging goals for the month of June are posted over on Amablogger.com.
Money out goals:
* Pay property taxes
* Pay for drivers license renewal
* Purchase graduation gifts for my 2 sons
* Get car inspected
* Start shopping for back-to-school
* Save money for my birthday in July
* 100 crunches every morning
* Drink 4 bottles of water/day
* 1 spoonful of coconut oil every day
* Eat sprinkle of flax seed every time I open the refrigerator
* Clean the papers off the couch
* Purchase dresses/hair/nails for two son’s graduation.
Yeah, I’m tired looking at this list already. Lol.
Luckily, I already have some of those things in my routine.
What are your goals for this month?