I am super excited to have a Scribie invite.
Ok, well now I am.
First I had to google Scribie to remember what it was or even if I applied.
Apparently I did.
And I don’t think that it was to long ago.
Anywho, I am excited that even considered me for the test.
Scribie is a general transcription company that offers the following benefits:
- Home-based job, work at your convenience
- $10/audio hour pay rate, USD
- Short files, 6 minutes or less
- 2 hours TAT for each file
- Promotion to Reviewer if performance is good
- Monthly Bonus of $10 for every 3 hours completed
- No obligations, no monthly commitments or withdrawal limits
- We don’t assign; instead you pick and choose the files to work on
Work from home. Short files. No obligations. Pick my own files.
This company hits all of my wants.
Those of all of the reasons that I like transcribing for Speechink on mturk.
And then they pay a bonus for every 3 hours of audio.
So $40 for 3 hours of audio.
Not too bad for a beginning transcriptionist.
Boo! But there were no test files available.
But I set my account up to notify me when one becomes available.
There’s nothing like having another egg in your basket.
Those of you familiar with working from home know just what I am talking about!