Are blog hops a thing of the past?
Do they still bring traffic to the hoards of bloggers who enter them?
I think that they do.
And I am out to prove it with my newly re-branded blog party, I Bring You Traffic.
This weekly blog linkup is open to submission from now till midnight Sunday.
How do I bring you traffic?
I bring you traffic by the usual social media means. I tweet on Twitter. Share on Facebook, Google Plus, and Twitter, and pin on Pinterest.
Not only do I share this blog hop but I promote all of the blogs that enter on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus, and Pinterest.
I also direct my click through groups to click on any post on the linky.
The linky is set to randomly rotate the entries so all entries have a equal chance of being clicked.
So, it is up to you to have an attention grabbing image and title to encourage them to click on your image.
And you’ll need an attention grabbing headline and compelling content to keep them there.
Follow your host
MsCrookedHalo: Personal lifestyle blogger
VoucherList.org: Connecting families with a Section 8 voucher with landlords who accept them
SingedWings: Romanctic and erotic books, entertainment, and products
Amablogger: No guru here. Simply “how to” blog posts
Drug Store Divas: Saving you money on shampoo…so you can spend it on champagne
What an awesome tagline!
Wish that I could come up with something so clever to describe this blog.
Drug Store Diva is being featured for submitting her Oven Roasted Carrots in our August 2015 link-up.
Follow this blog on:
To be featured as a guest:
- Enter your family friendly post in linkup
- Tweet the message in Click to Tweet
- Pin the image
- Share this post on Facebook
- Leave a comment letting me know that you’ve done all 3 and the blog that you want promoted
Rules of the I Bring You Traffic blog hop:
- Family friendly post or image only
- Limit of 4 posts per domain/email
- Click on a post for every post that you leave (I can see if you drop and run!)
- You are giving permission to be added to the link-up mailing list, to be featured, and to have your website promoted on social media
- Promote this linkup to bring us all additional traffic (optional).
Bloggers, we work as a team to keep the circle rolling.
My bringing you traffic, brings me traffic, which brings traffic to another blog, who brings me traffic, and then your blog gets traffic.
I am being deliberately transparant in the fact that I expect to benefit from this as well.
Add this linkup to your website by grabbing the code: