Swagbucks has long been one of my favorite ways to make money online.
They only thing that I disagree with is their advertisement the rewards are “free” when, in fact, you are exchanging your time (and your click) for points.
You then convert those points into cash (Paypal or Visa gift card), gift certificates, or actual physical rewards.
Rewards can range from clothes, toys, electronics, and more…
It is a quick and easy way to make money from home.
Swagbucks is especially useful for bloggers looking for some cash and prizes to host a giveaway.
How do I earn on Swagbucks
There are so many ways to earn with Swagbucks (and they are constanly adding new ones), that you can pretty much earn your points your way.
- Run video apps on your Apple or Android phone or tablet
- Play games (maximum of 10 points)
- Take surveys
- Run videos from your laptop or desktop computer
- Searching via Swagbucks
- Printing coupons
- Listen to music
- Online Shopping at your favorite stores
- Entering Sweepstakes with your Swagbucks
- Free Birthday Swagbucks
- Referrals and affiliate programs
- …and more….
What’s good about Swagbucks
- They pay!! And they pay fast!!
- You can take the money and run (Paypal)
- No shipping and handling fees if you chose merchandise to be delivered
- No membership fees
- You can do Swagbucks while watching tv (or even run the app videos while you are sleeping)
- You can complete multiple tasks at the same time
- They have a meter that has 2 goals for you to shoot for daily
What’s bad about Swagbucks
- Some of the commercials in the apps hang up your device and you have to babysit it
- Some of their recent changes slowed down my ability to earn quickly
- Getting ruled out of paid surveys and not earning any points
What rewards are available on Swagbucks
Swagbucks are the digital currency that you earn and use to purchase rewards.
One relatively recent change is that I heartily welcomed was that 1 Swagbuck now equals 1 cent.
So 100 Swagbucks = $1.
To make it even better, SB often gives discounts.
You can also redeem your Swagbucks for Cash (Paypal or Visa gift card), apparel and accessories, electronics, gas cards, and more.
I have even cashed out for an Ebay e-card.
How much can you earn on Swagbucks
Swagbucks does not put a limit on how much you can earn in a day. I have had days where I’ve earned over 300 Swagbucks. A couple of days, I’ve earned over 500 Swagbucks. It all depends on the amount of time and energy that you want to put into it.
How to join Swagbucks
Signing up to earn is really simple. Just visit Swagbucks and registered by either connecting your Facebook account or entering the email that you would like to use.
Do you use Swagbucks? Do you cash out frequently or are you saving your points up for something big? Is there another program that you use that is similar to Swagbucks? Feel free to leave you referral link in the comments.