NBC Sports reports that a grown man (age 21) has allegedly posed as a middle schooler to play football.
Julious Threatts apparently used the name Chad Jordan to register to play for the Tampa, Florida’s Town N’ Country Packers youth football league.
To be clear The Packers are a team of 13 and 14-year-olds and Mr. Threatts is a 21-year-old man who behaves like a 14-year-old.
Weighing in at 5-foot-11, 160 pounds, Mr. Threatts is 10 pounds under the 170 pounds to play varsity level (13 and 14-year-olds) in the TBYFL.
He also attempted to enroll at Webb Middle School at 6305 Hanley Road, again under the alias, Chad Jordan.
What creeps me out most about this story is that this grown man would have had access to impressionable youth, both male and female.
Related articles by Zemanta
- Florida Man, 21, Posed As Middle-Schooler For Football (newsone.com)
- Chad Jordan Is Not Who He Claims (withleather.uproxx.com)
- Julious Javone Threatt: 21-year-Old Lies to Play Kids’ Football (nowpublic.com)
- “Little league football exposes big league liar” and related posts (trutv.com)
- 21-Year-Old Man Arrested for Playing Football Among Boys [Forever Young] (deadspin.com)
- A 21-year-old poses as middle school football player (thegrio.com)
- “Florida Man Caught Posing As Middle School Student To Play In Youth Football League” and related posts (hiphopwired.com)
- Why Would a 21-Year-Old Create a Fake Birth Certificate That Says He Was 14? To Play Youth Football, Of Course (thebiglead.com)