Appen is hiring U.S. born males
I have been hired as a recruiter for Appen to recruit male speakers to work on our US English Data Collection project.
The job is simply recording 1500 prompts using your smartphone.
The pay is $18.
Before being hired as a recruiter, I actually completed this assignment myself.
Once I got a basic understanding of what to do, the job was super easy.
Imagine if you were reading this sentence to be recorded.
- Read the phrase
- Record the phrase
- Check that the first few phrases recorded
- Click Save
And I just did that 1500 times.
I am not sure how long it took as I was taking cooking, walking the dog, and other breaks but I would say that the maximum would be about 2 hours, probably closer to just 1 hour.
- All speakers must have grown up in the US and have a clear US accent.
- Have not completed this task before
- Preference given to Android Devices
- Ability to complete the task strictly following given instructions (it is not that hard, trust me)
- Chrome browser on device
If you are qualified with this position, contact me at the queen katrina at gmail dot com