Random question: Do spies file tax returns?
In fact, the bad guy asked Annie Walker (or heroine portrayed by Piper Perabo), if she “filed two tax returns?”.
(I paraphrased for you literal people.)
So, do they?
Or, if you tell me…would you have to kill me?
Related articles by Zemanta
- Win Some Cool Gear In Our ‘Covert Affairs’ Contest (screenrant.com)
- “Covert Affairs” brings sexy back to spy agencies (reuters.com)
- ‘Covert Affairs’ Piper Perabo Spills Some Top Secrets (fancast.com)
- Five Reasons To Watch Covert Affairs On USA This Week (cinemablend.com)
- USA Network Renews ‘Covert Affairs’ For a Second Season (tvsquad.com)
- Covert Affairs on USA Network (paullevinson.blogspot.com)
- Television Review | ‘Covert Affairs’: USA’s ‘Covert Affairs’ Evokes a Cold War Feeling (nytimes.com)
- TV Review: Covert Affairs Season Premiere (writer.fitzhome.com)
- Piper Perabo Injured in Accident on TV Show Set (tmz.com)