Basic cable is $45.
Forty-five freakin’ dollars!
To watch repeats and reruns all day long.
I’m seriously considering ditching the cable in favor of getting a dish and netflix.
At its current rates, the dishes are coming in at a little over half the cost of cable.
I may just order netflix.
Most everything that I want to watch, I can just order to dvd.
Or find online for free.
I’m just saying cable…you need to go boutique.
Let me order and pay for just the channels that I want….
- How To Talk Your Way Into a Cheaper Cable Bill [Howto] (gizmodo.com)
- Even For Those Like My Mom That Don’t Watch Much TV, Cord Cutting Is Not Easy (streamingmedia.com)
- Cutting the cable: Hulu Plus on our TV set (lostremote.com)
- Cord-cutting continues: Cable loses subscribers again in 3rd quarter (voices.washingtonpost.com)
- DIRECTV – How Does It Compare To DishNetwork? (lockergnome.com)
- Diary of a cable cord cutter: Final entry (news.cnet.com)
- Will The Internet Wreck Cable-TV’s Lush Margins? (blogs.forbes.com)
- Cable subscribers flee, but is Internet to blame? (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- I Hate You, Comcast (fool.com)