“If they hire me back, I’ll do it again,” Sheen said. “I’ll go back to work, I’ll sign a f**king contract!”
Isn’t that just like a man…eventhough he needs you, he still sticks to his misplaced machismo instead of at least faking a sincere apology. Lol.
Yeah, after his Violent Torpedo of Truth Tour officially bombed, ol’ Charlie has decided that it might not be so bad actually having a career where someone else writes all of his lines.
Personally, I don’t care if he goes back or not. He was never really the funny one of the show. I love me some Berta.
- Charlie Sheen’s First Live Show Bombs As Fans Walk Out Before It’s Over (mediaite.com)
- Charlie Sheen: The Essence of Losing (whatyourname.wordpress.com)
- Charlie Sheen tickets sink further after Detroit show (popwatch.ew.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s Live Show Bombs, Wants His Old Job Back (thesuperficial.com)
- Charlie Sheen’s First Show Bombs, Gets Booed Off Stage (VIDEO) (blippitt.com)