I freely admit to being makeup retarded.
At best, I can do only the simplest of things.
Nothing at all on most days.
Some days, I manage to slap on mascara and lip gloss.
When I dress up, I might even put on a layer of eye shadow.
Two layers if I am feeling sassy.
But, no matter how many times I try, I completely feel like a painted clown when I do the smokey eye look…youtube tutorials and all!
Can you do it? What’s the secret of your success? Have you always had a deft hand with makeup and hair?
- Holy Moly Smokey Eye! (fromashleywithlove.com)
- READER’S REQUEST: Smokey Eyes (rubysview.com)
- What eyeshadows in a smokey eye will best compliment a smokey eye look (wiki.answers.com)
- FOTD: Purple Smokey Eye (aceyourface.co.uk)
- Joelie Beauty and Cosmetics ~ Smokey Eye Essential (goayjl.wordpress.com)
- The Modern Face of Mary Kay: Day & Night (fromashleywithlove.com)
- 8 reviews of Clinique Quickliner for Eyes (rateitall.com)
- Glaring Crimson Captures – Yulia Gorbachenko’s ‘Smokey Red’ Series is Intensely Fiery (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)